How do I get my contacts back?
LANDUN71

Okay, I'll start by saying I am old and not very mechanical.  My phone is the LG Exalt.  I was not aware it had been put into a bag with a leaking water bottle. It worked as far as calling.  Everything was okay, but when left on the charger, it would not hold a charge.  Phone powered down and the rest is history.  The phone will briefly power on, then almost immediately says it is powering down.  I am just sick, as some very dear contacts will be lost forever.  The kids at the Verizon store said their machine was down, but nothing could be done regardless.  They seemed so impersonal.  Any suggestions would be so appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Lost everything on phone, please help!
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you're logged into the desktop version of My Verizon as Account Owner/Manager, you can see call logs for the past 18 months.  Hover over My Billing at the top, then click View Bill.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LANDUN71, we're saddened to hear of your device woes. Do you recall if you utilized any backup service with the phone such as Backup Assistant? If so, any media or content saved would be available to be syned with whichever device you active in place of the Exalt.

TylerK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
LANDUN71

Would it be possible to locate phone numbers from  a phone bill from on of last year's statements. If so, how would I do that?  Your response means more to me than you can know.

|

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you're logged into the desktop version of My Verizon as Account Owner/Manager, you can see call logs for the past 18 months.  Hover over My Billing at the top, then click View Bill.

0 Likes