How do I get my account number?
GoogleGlass3
Enthusiast - Level 3

I purchased a basic phone back in the summer then set up my account and My Verizon Site. I have never been able to see my account number. Keep getting a message that I'm account manger. So can someone tell me what I must do to see my own account number?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I get my account number?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sounds like you may be on a prepaid plan since those accounts can't be set up in My Verizon with Account Owners (I've no idea why not).  If that's the case, you'd need to contact Prepaid Customer Service for your account number:

Customer Service - Prepaid
Dial *611 from your cell phone
(888) 294-6804

24 hours a day, 7 days a week

View solution in original post

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sounds like you may be on a prepaid plan since those accounts can't be set up in My Verizon with Account Owners (I've no idea why not).  If that's the case, you'd need to contact Prepaid Customer Service for your account number:

Customer Service - Prepaid
Dial *611 from your cell phone
(888) 294-6804

24 hours a day, 7 days a week

GoogleGlass3
Enthusiast - Level 3

thanks I'll give it a try again but they have been putting me on hold and then... would you like to make a call ? Verizon needs to improve  their "people customer service" and they would be the best.

0 Likes
papillion
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same question but I cannot figure out how to properly navigate the menu options to get to where I can get the account number. Please tell me how to correctly navigate the menu to get this information.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I don't have Prepaid, so can't verify this info., but I've read that pressing 2 and then options 4, 6, 4 connects you to a Customer Service agent when calling Prepaid CS.

papillion
Enthusiast - Level 1

That worked on getting me through. Thank you.

tacosr

I can't get that to work.  Is there a simple way to get my account number?

0 Likes