How do I get a vtext.com sms on my Samsung Intensity® III?
motf
Enthusiast - Level 1

I do not have internet on my basic Samsung Intensity III.  However, I need to access a Dashboard and it will a code I need (xxx-xxx-xxxx@vtext.com), but I don't know where to go and get it.  It is not showing up on in my messages

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I get a vtext.com sms on my Samsung Intensity® III?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

A text sent to your ph#@vtext.com  will come to your phone as a regular text message.  If the message contains special characters or is longer than 160 characters, it may not come through.  can you use ph#@vzwpix.com instead?  That will still come through as a text message (MMS) and will allow more complex messages and pictures to come through.

View solution in original post

Re: How do I get a vtext.com sms on my Samsung Intensity® III?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

A text sent to your ph#@vtext.com  will come to your phone as a regular text message.  If the message contains special characters or is longer than 160 characters, it may not come through.  can you use ph#@vzwpix.com instead?  That will still come through as a text message (MMS) and will allow more complex messages and pictures to come through.

Deleted Messages
motf
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do I see messages I've deleted this billing cycle?

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Deleted Messages
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
Re: Deleted Messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Once messages have been deleted from the device, they cannot be restored unless backed up to an external storage. Do you use a Cloud Storage service to back up your information? 

VZW_RobertH

0 Likes