How do I change my auto pay to not add money when the balance gets low? I only want them to add money on the same date every month.
CarieAdcock

The auto pay keeps taking money out when my balance is low. I don't want them to do this. I just want it set up where they take it out on the same dates every month. How do I change this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I change my auto pay to not add money when the balance gets low? I only want them to add money on the same date every month.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@CarieAdcock

I can see your concerns with replenishing your Prepaid account funds.  I'm unable to provide support for prepaid plans.  However, I recommend you reaching out to our Prepaid Customer Service Team at (Toll Free) 888-294-6804.  They will be happy to assist you with this issue.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I change my auto pay to not add money when the balance gets low? I only want them to add money on the same date every month.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@CarieAdcock

I can see your concerns with replenishing your Prepaid account funds.  I'm unable to provide support for prepaid plans.  However, I recommend you reaching out to our Prepaid Customer Service Team at (Toll Free) 888-294-6804.  They will be happy to assist you with this issue.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes