How Can I Download Voicemails To My Computer?
sergiocagdl239
Enthusiast - Level 1

How can I download voicemails that are saved on my basic phone to my computer? I received a text message saying that I should do so by a certain date before they get deleted. If anyone could please let me know asap, I would greatly appreciate it.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I download voicemails that are saved on my basic phone to my computer? I received a text message saying that I should do so by a certain date before they get deleted.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Sergiocagdl239,

Time is valuable and finding a way to save your important voicemail is a desired option to prevent them from being deleted. Let me assist you with getting them downloaded. Which basic phone model do you use? The only way to save the voicemail is by using a special service. Here’s a link for all the details http://bit.ly/2cJAJX0 . This service provides many benefits to even have your voicemail stored on a CD Rom or other media. Let me know if you need any further assistance.

EdwinW_VZWvoicemail
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How can I download voicemails that are saved on my basic phone to my computer? I received a text message saying that I should do so by a certain date before they get deleted.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Sergiocagdl239,

Time is valuable and finding a way to save your important voicemail is a desired option to prevent them from being deleted. Let me assist you with getting them downloaded. Which basic phone model do you use? The only way to save the voicemail is by using a special service. Here’s a link for all the details http://bit.ly/2cJAJX0 . This service provides many benefits to even have your voicemail stored on a CD Rom or other media. Let me know if you need any further assistance.

EdwinW_VZWvoicemail
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Or you could just record them from a speaker phone to your computer.

Re: How Can I Download Voicemails To My Computer?
timnlsn
Enthusiast - Level 1

YES HOW THE fudge DO I DOWNLOAD MY VOICEMAILS FROM MY COMPUTER ...? EASY fudging QUESTION... ANSWER NOW VERIZON `!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

timnlsn
Enthusiast - Level 1

VERIZON the fudging worst!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want you to feel this way about our service. May I ask what medium you're trying to download your voicemails from? Is it from a cloud service? Also, what make and model device are you trying to get this data from? ChristopherS_VZW

0 Likes
Re: How can I download voicemails that are saved on my basic phone to my computer? I received a text message saying that I should do so by a certain d
LMAckel
Enthusiast - Level 1

Worst answer ever! You don't outsource to a different company something that should be so simple. If I download music and photos and videos.  Why would I pay $30 for someone to give 5 me voicemails.  On top of that they ask for your voicemail pin.

Re: How can I download voicemails that are saved on my basic phone to my computer? I received a text message saying that I should do so by a certain d
KH-cathy29811

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes