HELP!! LG Extravert horrible call quality and dropped calls??
ddaisie00
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been a Verizon Wireless customer for 20 years!!  I've ALWAYS had great cellular coverage and call quality.

A few months ago I added my boyfriend to my account.  We both got LG Extravert phones.  Every since we made this change our cellular service has been HORRIBLE.

Calls are dropped at least 3-6 times within a 10 minute call.  If the calls aren't dropped, the voices sound digital, kind of like robots. 

I don't know if this is a problem with our phones or a drastic change in the quality of Verison's cellular coverage.

I signed a contract for 2 years, based on my previous incredible quality of service.   HELP!!  How do we fix these problems??

Are we the only people having such bad service??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HELP!! LG Extravert horrible call quality and dropped calls??
hazegurlie
Enthusiast - Level 3

I believe the extravert needed a software update at one point. Call customer service and see if you need to update the software, which you can download from lg.com.

0 Likes
Jeremy1129
Contributor - Level 2

The Software update was because had Memory issues, nothing that would effect call quality.The OP can track their calls by dialing ###(Send) after each dropped call, after you get 4-5 examples, contact Tech Support so they can check them out. it is important to track the calls right after the dropped call so they can see which ones are dropping.

ddaisie00
Enthusiast - Level 1

I checked for software update this morning, before posting this questions.  There are no new updates.

0 Likes
ddaisie00
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks, I will absolutely do this!!  In fact, I just recorded the first incident a few minutes ago during a call. 

0 Likes