Family controls
GermanShep

Wow, has Verizon made the navigation to simply change usage limits, text message limits and other access over phones associated with my family plan. As a father I would like much more simple access to each persons profile and allow limits. The last time I did so was a few months go, however when I am trying now I either cant find the area to do so or I am faced with "unable to access this dashboard right now, please check back later". I am not even sure I'm in the right area. What a confusing and convoluted access control Verizon has set up......horrible.     

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Family controls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here to help. Are you receiving an error message when trying to make a change. We can help with the step by step process. Just reach back out to us if you would like us to go over the account with you.

RoberRobVZWHFVZWow us on TWITTER @VZWSuVZWSupporty response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes