DATA SESSION CHARGES
LSEFLYER

I am constantly being charged for "data sessions"!  I have a simple Samsung phone without a data plan...not sure this phone will actually use data...it's for voice only. I am charged the "data session" charges which come on a random basis -- even when my phone is TURNED OFF.  Verizon has been very difficult to remedy this...in fact, it continues even as we read this post. Since my service plan is a no contract,  "pay as you go" plan - I add $$ to my account and am SUPPOSED TO BE charged per minute of talk/receive time. Sometimes these "data session" charges are for one minute, some are for 35 minutes...and they quickly used up my account balance.

Anyone else having this problem?? Any ways to avoid "data session" charges? Verizon will seldom credit back to my account for these  "data sessions"...yet they know of no way to stop the charges!   In fact, yesterday, one of the customer support people at Verizon told me to use up the minutes I have remaining...then drop Verizon services and get my cell phone services from another carrier. This just shows how indifferent  Verizon is to customers!! I'm pissed!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes