Re: Current UNLIMITED data plan...
jakedjohnson
Enthusiast - Level 3

At checkout online, I was given the option to choose a data plan or stick with unlimited web, email etc...so I was told by the rep online, that I should not choose a new plan but keep the one I had.  I will be very cautious when activating tomorrow evening, may even call 611 to have them do it for me.  But so far, I feel comfortable that I still have unlimited data, but then again stranger things have happened to me.

keeping my eye out.

0 Likes
Not applicable

It's just that some people have had to choose 2GB and did not call to have unlimited reinstated.  After 14 days, it's too late.

0 Likes
Z06Corvette
Enthusiast - Level 1

I will be leaving at the end of my contract, I was planning on upgrading to the 4GS. I have already been informed I cant transfer my unlimited plan upon upgrading. I left Alltel years ago for the same reason, companies not keeping there promises to there customers.

jakedjohnson
Enthusiast - Level 3

i hear ya.  I did save the transcript of the chat with the rep as proof of what they described to me...so hopefully everything works out in the end.

0 Likes
reallyniceguy
Contributor - Level 3

which is the 4GS?

0 Likes
Not applicable

That depends on when and how you do it.  If you are eligible for an upgrade now, you can keep your unlimited plan.  If you upgrade after the changes are in place, you can keep your unlimited plan if you pay full retail for a new phone, buy the phone somewhere else, or keep the phone you have.

Z06Corvette
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why should I stay with a company that will not stand behind what they tell there customers.

Sent from my iPhone

acraftylady1
Contributor - Level 1

Z06Corvette wrote:

Why should I stay with a company that will not stand behind what they tell there customers.

Sent from my iPhone

That is why one friend left AT&T and one left sprint, lied too they told me and what ever phones they had there were constant problems.  A while ago I went on message boards for the various compaines and I have to say I saw a lot of the same complaints I saw here.  Mary

0 Likes
Not applicable

To keep your unlimited data plan.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Z06Corvette wrote:

...I was planning on upgrading to the 4GS...

I assume you mean the iPhone 4S. There is no iPhone 4GS and the iPhone 4S does NOT have 4G capabilities.

0 Likes