Convoy 2 alarm issues
M561

I purchased a Convoy 2 in June of 2012 to replace my Razor. By early fall the alarms became intermittent and completely untrustworthy. I returned the phone to the Verizon store where I got it. They looked it up and said "yes,the phone has alarm issues". They warrantied the phone and gave me a new Convoy 2 phone.  The alarms held for two days and now they are intermittent and totally untrustable again. It misses alarm times or they will go off whenever they feel like even after they have been dismissed. I have tried erasing and adding alarms, setting the times to a few minutes off of the (1/2)hour, doing a restart, and pulling the battery.I have changed the time, the snooze, have it set to tone,not light, and have changed the ringtone from default to chime all without success. I have noticed that it misses more alarms at the top and bottom of the hour than at the 15 minute marks, why I don't know!

I found this Verizon website yesterday, so maybe I can find a solution here. I depend on my alarms constantly, but I have started setting two bedside alarm clocks as backups because I no longer trust this phone to function. Something I shouldn't have to do! Anybody have suggestions or an answer?

Labels (1)
0 Likes