Casio Brigade wont download Visual Voicemail
aueland

I just got another new casio brigade because i love the phone, but after i activated it, it wont download visual voicemail. It just says no items found, almost like verizon stopped the link. Anyone have any answers as to what i can do to get it to download the app. I have tried about everything i can think of to get it to work.

Alex

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Casio Brigade wont download Visual Voicemail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get that app working aueland. I double checked and this app is compatible with the Brigade still. When downloading, are you going to Media Center, Browse & Download? If the app is already there, try uninstalling it then re-installing again. Do you have any download or data blocks on your account?

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
aueland

I have a visual voice mail slot but never installed on this phone. I reset my phone and went to re-install visual voice mail and just says connecting, then media center and no items were found. Says the same if I go browse and download. I have no blocks on account that I know of. I have talked to tech support and got no where on it as we'll.

Alex

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Aueland, thanks for the details. Can you download any other app on the device? Are you having any other issues with data or picture messaging? Please share more details.

SammuelP
VZW Support

0 Likes
aueland

I don't have any messaging problems. I have downloaded vz navigator and some other apps.when I go to get new applications then go to just for you every now and then I get the same no items were found message. But then I got right back and it brings up a list of apps. It's like the link the phone uses to go to the visual voicemail app is a broken link.

Alex

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Aueland, thanks for the details. You mentioned you reset the phone. Just to clarify, when you reset did everything erase from the phone or did you just power off and turn the device back on? What software version are you running?

SammuelP
VZW Support

0 Likes
aueland

I did a hard reset to erase everything from the phone and put it back to stock.

Alex

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
aueland

Software version c741m070

Media center version 3.1.5.145

Hw version 1.0

Eri version. 4

Prl version 53199

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks, aueland. That all looks great!
I want to make sure the account is still set up to get visual voicemail. I will send you a direct message to get additional details from you.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes