Re: Can't text, call or check account
Jordan1776
Enthusiast - Level 2

They are working on it according to customer service. But they are not giving a timeframe they said 2 to 3 hours if not a day. We pay for this service we deserve an answer!

In my opinion its a security threat I have tons of evidence.

KerriKerri977
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well, if they are saying 24 hours.. then we better get reimbursed. an extra day on our account, refund for service lost

candylynn13

Same here in Holley NY. 14470 nothing

0 Likes
LaTonjank
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issue.  This is unacceptable.  I can't call or get through to anyone at Verizon.  I cannot see anything at verizon wireless either.  The biggest problem.  is I am looking for a job and I just got an email that said that because a potential job couldn't reach me because I gave them a phone number that was out of order they would have to pass now on interviewing me.  what's going on.  This is unacceptable.  This is my only way to communicate with the outside world.  Oh, and why is it just the prepaid system.  And why did it go down.  I need some answers!!!!

0 Likes
walkind23

me as well screw verizon i am changing service...was supposed to conduct a phone interview this AM, I am going to sue them for loss of potential salary lost

0 Likes
kjk4
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here in Florida.....Thinking about switching carrier if no resolved soon...

0 Likes
Spamjmixedup

im glad im not the only one having this problem. I am also looking for a new job hopefully no one tries to call me today. any news on when it will be back up?

0 Likes
EdwardKelley

I think this is only happening to the prepaid phones I woke up today and the same BS is happening to me Its irritating for me I use my phone for all my contact needs i don't have any social media or a land line I hope they fix it. I can only afford the prepaid phone so I can't get a new plan or anything. I would hate to switch services, I like my number I've had it since high school everyone knows it ugh I'm just so mad it seems to be happening everywhere too I live in Cali 91342

0 Likes
ManhattanNYC

Same thing here.  My phone shuts off any time anyone calls.  I called the support line, nothing.  I can't send texts or call out.

0 Likes
Troublemakkr

Same here.  I'm in NY (516) area code.  I can't send or receive calls or texts.  I try to call my phone from a land line and I just get 3 short beeps (which sound like dial tones) and then the call drops.  Can't get through to Verizon either (shock shock) and I also cannot log into my account on verizonwireless website.  I get an error message.  Any idea how long this is going to last?????

0 Likes