Can I activate a Casio G'zOne Ravine?
milk_man2003

I might be too late...  But...  I picked up a couple of these "Casio G'zOne Ravine" (not Ravine 2) and I'm just wondering if Verizon even supports them anymore?  I just use it for calls and text.  I do not go on line.  Will I have a problem if I take it over and have it activated?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: "Casio G'zOne Ravine" (not Ravine 2)
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

As long as they are Verizon branded, you should be able to activate them on your Verizon account.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

As long as they are Verizon branded, you should be able to activate them on your Verizon account.

0 Likes
milk_man2003

I just read something (and more then once) ... Something like: "Needs software re-flashed Verizon no longer has the equipment and software required to do this" ... That's the only thing that worries me.  I'm going in to Verizon Wednesday morning (Aug. 17, 2016) and see what they say.  I'll be taking one of the phones in (Ravine C751) and switch my activation to this phone.  I've been reading and the way it sounds... I might be able to switch activation between phones so I can test to make sure they work.  *I bought a few because I like the older ones that display the TIME all the time compared to the Ravine 2 (C781).  I thought the Ravine was a "Verizon Branded" phone.  I'll keep the Question OPENED for other opinions (if any).  Thanks...

0 Likes