Any simple feature phones that go to voicemail when turned off?
AG17
Enthusiast - Level 1

Are there any simple feature phones that when turned off and someone calls it will go to your voicemail so that someone can leave a message? And that will notify you of a new voicemail message when you turn it on?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Any simple feature phones that go to voicemail when turned off?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

All phones do this - the only thing is that it doesn't ring on the callers' end - it goes straight to VM.  That's how I know my kids have their phones turned off.

When anyone calls your cell phone, if you don't answer it for whatever reason (it's off, you don't hear it, you hit END and hang up on them instead of answering, whatever) it will go to VM.  When you turn the phone back on, it may take a few minutes, but you will be notified of any VM's and  text messages that have come in while the phone was off.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

All phones do this - the only thing is that it doesn't ring on the callers' end - it goes straight to VM.  That's how I know my kids have their phones turned off.

When anyone calls your cell phone, if you don't answer it for whatever reason (it's off, you don't hear it, you hit END and hang up on them instead of answering, whatever) it will go to VM.  When you turn the phone back on, it may take a few minutes, but you will be notified of any VM's and  text messages that have come in while the phone was off.

0 Likes
AG17
Enthusiast - Level 1

Really? My current phone doesn't do it. When my phone is off it won't go to voicemail.

0 Likes
AG17
Enthusiast - Level 1

Nevermind! I figured it out. Thanks for your help and time.

0 Likes