Alarm trouble
kclann

Samsung Intensityll  - cannot depend on alarm going off at set time. Only works when it wants to. Have been late for many important things. Anyone else having this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Alarm trouble
ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello kclann,

I understand how important it is to wake up on time for a busy day! As your wireless provider, we want you to get the most out of your device's abilities. I am committed to getting your alarm working once and for all! May I ask is there any physical or liquid damage on the device? Can I assume that you are using the native alarm in the clock feature and not an app. Also, how many alarms do you have setup on the phone? We may have to reset the device to get the device working. Please see steps below.

Menu > Settings & Tools > Phone Settings > Security > Enter Code (Last 4 of mobile number) > Restore Phone > Ok.

After you reset the device then it may need to be reactivated. Simple call *228 and send then press option 1 to activate when the call connects. Please test call services for functionality and then test the alarm. Please keep us posted as we are eager to know the resolution.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes