unknown name caller ID
arvadajon

I recently switched from AT&T to Verizon (good move). I switch from the Apple 6 to the Apple 6SPlus (good move). The one thing that is different and is driving me insane trying to figure it out is that when someone calls from a number that I dont' have in my contacts, it comes across as UNKNOWN NAME instead of displaying the phone number. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to how to change this? I'd like to see the phone number in the display.

Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: unknown name caller ID
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are so glad you made the switch to Verizon Wireless! Welcome, Arvadajon! Let’s make sure we cover all of our bases. Does this happen with every single call from a caller that is not in your contacts? Do you happen to use Advanced Calling (HD Voice) by chance? We can check with the following instructions: http://spr.ly/6582B7Pq6 and by going to “Getting and Setting Up HD Voice”, and option 1. We will be standing by.

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes