lost phone need exact location
Josh101
Enthusiast - Level 1

we lost a phone somewhere and we think someone has taken it and it has died but in odeer to know where it is we need to track it

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: lost phone need exact location
mama23dogs
Legend

IiCloud tracking does the best job.  Login to the Apple ID of the missing phone, either on a computer at iCloud.com, or on another idevice with find my iPhone, or android phone with free app, find iDevices free.

this will give last location if possible.  If the phone is turned on, it will provide location.

if you use "lost mode" you can enter a message that will appear on the screen to call another number.

Josh101
Enthusiast - Level 1

ok so it sends me to the home page and there is pages, numbers,keynote, and settings witch one do in click on and where do i go from there

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

FIND MY IPHONE

Weth
Legend

Find my iPhone, looks like a radar screen. You did have find my iphone active, didn't you?

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

My quarter is on, 'no'.....

(sigh)

Josh101
Enthusiast - Level 1

nope i did not

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Call Verizon and have them suspend service.

change the password and email on your Apple ID and passwords to all other accounts on the phone.

Unless it was insured you will have to replace the phone at your own expense.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Agree with mama23dogs

my question is why did you not activate it? You had to specifically decide not to activate when setting up the phone.   It also protects you.  

0 Likes
Josh101
Enthusiast - Level 1

well it was a used phone so everything was allready setup

0 Likes