iPhone SE missing cellular data/WiFi toggle for Facetime
shariebeth

Hi, I'm looking to restrict Facetime use to my home WiFi only.  However, Facetime is not showing up in my Settings ->Cellular list, nor do I have a toggle option between cellular data and WiFi under Settings -> Facetime.  Any suggestions where it could be or did Apple not give SE users that option? Smiley Sad

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone SE missing cellular data/WiFi toggle for Facetime
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

shariebeth

Look no further. We can address your concerns regarding your option to restrict the access to Facetime while connected to your home Wi-Fi. You have the option of disabling Facetime on your device by tapping Settings>FaceTime>toggle it OFF. You may also disable Wi-Fi in the Settings of your device. However, I apologize. There are no specific steps available to disable FaceTime while connected to your home Wi-Fi device. 

For more device support, click the link below: 

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/ 

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: iPhone SE missing cellular data/WiFi toggle for Facetime
shariebeth

Hi and thank you for responding.  However, I think I worded my issue poorly.  I want to do the opposite from what you said: I want to use Facetime over my home WiFi.  I want to disable using Facetime on cellular while I have access to WiFi.

I do use WiFi calling and that works fine, so it is not an issue of my phone accessing my WiFi.  I just can't find any option to limit Facetime to WiFi only.

0 Likes