iPhone 6 searching
AgentWhiteMamba

All day yesterday and now this morning my phone has been searching for service and dropping calls. It was off and on throughout the day but since about 1:00am this morning it has been searching and has yet to find service. No calls or texts allowed. What's going on?? 😞

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6 searching
Loquat
Master - Level 1

Have you checked with VZW to make sure that there is no outage in your area?  I don't know if their website has a way of checking for outage issues but I'd call them just to verify or make them aware.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi AgentWhiteMamba,  We always want your service to be up! Lets get this fixed. What zipcode are you in? How many bars of signal strength are appearing on the device when the issue occurs? What device do you have?   Thanks, PamelaF_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
AgentWhiteMamba

I have no service. All it says it "searching" my zip code is 41017. I've spoken to about 12 people now about this and it's starting to agitate me. I haven't had a phone for two days. I have an iPhone 6 and currently I randomly have service. After I hold my power and home button at the same time about 25 times then my signal returned. But it goes away after a short period of time. (When it does come back)

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

Did VZW say if they're having an issue in your area?  Do you know anyone else who has VZW in your area that are experiencing this issue?  It could be your device too...I had a searching issue with my iP5 and had come to find that I had a bad SIM card that needed to be replaced.  Post what you've done other than restarting and let us know if VZW or anyone else you know with VZW service in your area...if they're experiencing any issues...

0 Likes