iPhone 6+ is dead.
TravlynWomyn
Enthusiast - Level 2

My iPhone 6+ worked fine before I went to bed last night. Put it on charger overnight and won't turn on today. Cannot find info for my phone to address this

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6+ is dead.
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Have you tried holding down the power button and home screen to see if it will jump back to life?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TravlynWomyn-

Let's wake up your phone.  We want to make sure your phone is back in business.  Have you attemtped to power on phone by pressing and holding the power and menu button simulataneously?  Please give that a try and keep us posted.

EmmaM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Loquat
Master - Level 1

Try the hard reset like MiiHere is suggesting.  If that doesn't work at least it's still under warranty and Apple will address your issue and replace your phone if need be...

0 Likes
TravlynWomyn
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you - I finally Googled my problem and found an answer immediately. Apparently the same thing happened to my daughter last night, but her issue was also resolved.

Sent from Windows Mail

0 Likes
TravlynWomyn
Enthusiast - Level 2

thank you - that was the answer I found on Google - it took awhile, but finally came through,

Sent from Windows Mail

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Excellent.

HollisHoHo

The same thing happened to me with a new iPhone 6 that was less than 3 weeks old.  I went to a family reunion &, a few days later, the phone completely died & I lost all my photos & videos!  I am heartsick about this & neither Apple nor Verizon will do anything to retrieve my videos or photos.  Of course, Verizon sent me a replacement phone but that was little comfort for what I lost. 

0 Likes
Wily4

I tried this for my phone and it didn't work.  What else can I do?

0 Likes
Busywithgirls

I have been told by verizon that if you are going to charge your phone at night. Turn it off after you plug it up. Leaving the battery charging for long periods will cause the phone to do this. Short charging bursts are best

0 Likes