how do i get on-demand lock?
jkcards

How do I get on-demand lock on my child's iPhone? I already have family base.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do i get on-demand lock?
LadyLaurent
Enthusiast - Level 1

On Demand Lock says it isn't available when I log into FamilyBase and choose my sons line.  It says that on demand lock is not available for his phone.  He has an iPhone 5S.  I'm about to cancel FamilyBase because it's becoming more and more impossible to get it to function properly and we've only had his phone and FamilyBase for a little over a week.  I also do not see any call or text activity since Friday. Does he HAVE to have the FamilyBase app on his phone for the activity to work?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
jkcards, I know how important it is in this day and age to have a tool that will help manage the phones on your account. With FamilyBase you can log into your account, Go to the FamilyBase page, click Controls, there you'll see "Lock for 30Minutes" you can then add additional 30 minute increments. The phone will be able to make 911 calls.  VanetrisC_VZW  Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
LadyLaurent
Enthusiast - Level 1

On Demand Lock says it isn't available when I log into FamilyBase and choose my sons line.  It says that on demand lock is not available for his phone.  He has an iPhone 5S.  I'm about to cancel FamilyBase because it's becoming more and more impossible to get it to function properly and we've only had his phone and FamilyBase for a little over a week.  I also do not see any call or text activity since Friday. Does he HAVE to have the FamilyBase app on his phone for the activity to work?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
LadyLaurent I apologize for any confusion here. As a FamilyBase user myself I am rather familiar with this feature. In order for the on demand lock to function, it does require that the phone you are trying to lock have the FamilyBase app on it.
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes