Will an IPhone 5c work on prepaid accounts?
natashamarie98

I recently broke my Moto G and am looking to get an iPhone 5c, and I want to be sure it will work on a prepaid account before wasting my money on something that will not work. I have tried calling the stores multiple times but it is virtually impossible to talk to a live person. Will it work? or am I better off trying to find a different phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Will an IPhone 5c work on prepaid accounts?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out to us on this matter natashamarie98! I'm sorry to read that your Moto G is broken. I'm pleased to announce that the iPhone 5c can be activated on prepaid account. Do you already have an iPhone 5c? If so then you can get assistance with activation by calling 888-294-6804 from another line other than the iPhone 5c.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Will an IPhone 5c work on prepaid accounts?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out to us on this matter natashamarie98! I'm sorry to read that your Moto G is broken. I'm pleased to announce that the iPhone 5c can be activated on prepaid account. Do you already have an iPhone 5c? If so then you can get assistance with activation by calling 888-294-6804 from another line other than the iPhone 5c.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes