Why does my shipping date keeps getting pushed further out?
Sharpe238

So my wife and I ordered our new Iphone 7Plus phones, the 256Gig models. We ordered on 10-19-2016, and have been patiently waiting for them to ship out, which the website as well as the in store associate said would be 11-11-2016. When I checked yesterday to see if they were shipped yet it had updated and said they wouldn't ship until 11-17-2016. Now when I checked this morning it has been pushed out even further to 12-05-2016. I am not understanding why my order dates keep being changed, and why it wasn't shipped the date that was promised.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Shipping date keeps getting pushed further out
steveng_vzw
Verizon Employee

Sharpe238, getting your new phone you ordered is a absolute must. We are sad that your estimated shipment date was pushed back. All orders are shipped in the order in which they are received. Incoming stock from the manufacture can effect when the order would be shipped. Since a lack of stock would mean less available to fulfill the orders.

Depending on the color of the phone, some have been known to be more popular or not restock as soon as others. You do have the option to purchase your phone if available at a store location and cancel the current order you have.

StevenG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
steveng_vzw
Verizon Employee

Sharpe238, getting your new phone you ordered is a absolute must. We are sad that your estimated shipment date was pushed back. All orders are shipped in the order in which they are received. Incoming stock from the manufacture can effect when the order would be shipped. Since a lack of stock would mean less available to fulfill the orders.

Depending on the color of the phone, some have been known to be more popular or not restock as soon as others. You do have the option to purchase your phone if available at a store location and cancel the current order you have.

StevenG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Sharpe238

Ya I understand that. That's why we chose the colors we chose. We were told that based on the phone,memory and color options picked it would be shipped out on theb11th of November. Not pushed out to the 5th of December.

0 Likes
Eponine24601

I had the same thing happen to me.  Ordered 10/28 with an 11/9 ship date.  Pushed back to 12/5, but no status or shipping date showing up when I look at my order.  So frustrating to have to wait an entire extra month.  This happened the last time I ordered an iPhone, too.  It seems Verizon can't manage their stock to keep up with demand.  Ridiculous. 

0 Likes