Why Is My Phone Getting Calls/Texts From Other Phones?
luvbrothel
Enthusiast - Level 1

The primary phone - iPhone 6- is getting the phone calls/texts from two recently upgraded iPhone 7s on the same plan.  This is a tech issue on the service side, but you sure make it hard to get a straight answer.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Primary phone receiving calls/texts from other phones
luvbrothel
Enthusiast - Level 1

Makes it easier just to talk to a tech guy in person.  He squared me away within a minute:  You share Apple I.D. logins, you have to uncheck the numbers associated with that in the Messaging and FaceTime or all the iPhones on that account share calls/texts.  Thanks, tech dude.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
luvbrothel
Enthusiast - Level 1

Makes it easier just to talk to a tech guy in person.  He squared me away within a minute:  You share Apple I.D. logins, you have to uncheck the numbers associated with that in the Messaging and FaceTime or all the iPhones on that account share calls/texts.  Thanks, tech dude.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Luvbrothel, we're so glad to see that you received the assistance you needed! Those Apple I.D.s can cause a bit of trouble once shared. Are there any other questions or concerns we can assist you with here?

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes