When I sync my phone with my Mac, is there a way for it NOT to transfer ALL the business email adresses and such?
LinnyLou

I have a Mac and just purchased a new iPhone 5S.  When I am backing up from iCloud, is there a way for it to NOT transfer every single business email on my laptop?  Or, is there a way to go through the list of contacts to delete, without having to click on each one?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When I sync my phone with my Mac, is there a way for it NOT to transfer ALL the business email adresses and such?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congratulations on getting your new phone! I know how thorough the iCloud is with not only it's back-up but its restoral as well. You can go in to your Settings & iCloud to turn off mail. On your Mac you can go into the Apple menu & system preferences the choose iCloud. You can then unselect mail from there.
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes