What's the timeline for trade in submissions?
KYLCHE72

Trying to see how long people have been waiting until they hear back about their trade in submissions?   I took advantage of the trade in promo for the iphone 7 and sent back my iphone 6.  My tracking number shows that they've had my device for 2 weeks now (delivered 9/26) and every time I check my status online there's no change from when they shipped me my box.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What's the timeline for trade in submissions?
Weth
Legend

Mine took 20 days -- Sep 17 to Oct 7 to get final notification. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KYLCHE72, we want to make sure that you receive your confirmation on the trade-in submission. I know that you’ve already checked the status online, but due to the popularity of this promotion, it can take some time for this to be updated. You’ll be notified via email once it has been approved. Thank you for your patience.

MarkP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
pimpko911
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm at 21 days so far and still no word on my iPhone 6. They received it October 24th and still no word as of November 14th.

0 Likes