Re: What's going on with iMessage on Verizon's network?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Let's get your iMessages working the way it should be AKaplan! What exactly is going on when you try to send or receive iMessages? What model iPhone do you have? Are you getting any sort of error messages when trying to send an iMessage?

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
cathyand80
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having same issue along with Apple iPhone XR settings messages state “ iCloud and iMessage shared accounts and not signed in” I am so sick of issues day 1 with Verizon support not able to help customers also mail can not encrypt by default . I have spent enormous time on lan line with Apple and Verizon . Anyone who owns Apple iPhone XR having issues! 

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cathy, we are concerned to hear that you are having issues with your device. We will be happy to look into this for you. To authenticate your account please confirm your first and last name, review the following, and then click the link after "Authenticate here": Please ensure you are not already logged in to My Verizon before attempting authentication.

If you use Messenger or Direct Message to chat with Verizon, your questions and our responses may include info about your account, including Customer Proprietary Network Information (“CPNI”), which is visible to Facebook/Twitter and may be used for their own purposes per their privacy policies (www.facebook.com/about/privacy / www.twitter.com/privacy).

CPNI is info available to Verizon solely by virtue of our relationship with you that relates to the type, quantity, destination, technical configuration, location, and amount of use of the telecommunications and interconnected VoIP services you purchase from us, and related billing info.

Verizon protects your info and does not share info that identifies you personally outside of Verizon except with your consent and as otherwise disclosed in our privacy policy. Your choice here does not affect your Verizon services. To learn more, visit our information collection and privacy policy at verizon.com/privacy.

By clicking the link to continue, you agree to allow us to share your info, including CPNI, in Messenger and Direct Message. To stop sharing info including CPNI, stop using Messenger and Direct Message to chat with us. Contact Facebook and Twitter about your rights, if any, to delete info that was previously shared.

Authenticate here:http://spr.ly/6003GtAkH

0 Likes