Re: Voicemails will not delete
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for the inconvenience as I know how important it is to be able to manage your messages properly. I can confirm this is a known issue with iOS devices at this time and is actively being investigated. A temporary work-around would be to enable Airplane Mode by clicking the plane icon in the Control Center and then delete the messages. We are dedicated to getting this resolved permanently as quickly as possible.

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 

Tim95337

I was having the same problem, 2 voicemails from an unknown caller would not delete. After turning off the icloud back and trying it again, they disappeared. Good tip thank you.

0 Likes
nimbuzz
Enthusiast - Level 1

Those of us with this problem know all that--This standard process does NOT work--that's the point!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello nimbuzz, we're concerned to lean that you're experiencing issues with your voicemail, and we're here to help. Exactly what problem are you experiencing? When did the problem start?

UbaldoJ_VZW

0 Likes
ChrisDay9
Enthusiast - Level 2

Actually, that is the problem... the voicemail is deleted temporarily, but later shows up again...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is very strange, but nothing we can't handle! What type of phone do you have? How do you normally review your voicemails? MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes
slacknup

I am having the same problem with my iPhne 10XS Max. I delete the voicemails, then reboot my iphone and when I call my Iphone from my landline, I still get Veriso's message stating voicemail is full and then it hangs up. I NEED THIS FIXED!!.  I am on hold tring to reach Verison tech support (65 Minutes so far). I expect to my call to be "dropped" soon and I will have to call back-- UGG!

I do not see a fix from Verison on this site rhat works. If Verison service is so bad, why am I paying twice what I could pay w/ Consumer Cellular? Maybe their voicemail works.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

First, we want to apologize for the delayed response, as we've been handling a larger than average volume of messages recently. I want to make sure that you get all the assistance that you need. Can you please tell me what's happening when you try calling *86 to access your voicemail? Do you have any voice messages there? Share details.

EvelynR_VZW

0 Likes
ChrisDay9
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sure, that deleted it for a little while, but then it returns. Always.

0 Likes
ChrisDay9
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have this problem, too.  None of the solutions I've found here or elsewhere on the Web are effective.  This is recent - so please just go back to whatever you were doing before to manage emails.  This is basic stuff that Verizon should get right.  Please fix it.  Please fix it.