Voicemail full but won't play messages so I can delete them
ELEMENTERI

For months now, my iPhone 6s voicemail said it was full but wouldn't let me listen to old messages so I could delete them. I know this is not the phone's problem because today I upgraded to the iPhone 7 and am still having the same problem. When I dial 1, it says my voicemail is full and to delete old messages to create room for new messages. I'd like to do just that, but it doesn't play any messages for me to delete. There is also nothing in the voicemail tab when I hit "phone" on my iPhone. Please help! It's frustrating going without voicemail!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voicemail full but won't play messages so I can delete them
DixieD

We finally figured out how to clear this on my son's phone by doing a reboot. It said it was full when you called in but there were no messages there to actually delete. These are the steps to fix this:

Go into Settings>general>reset>reset network settings.

Your phone will reboot, and when you go into Voicemail everything should be cleared. Call from another phone to verify it lets you leave messages now.

0 Likes
boricuamami-1948

I have a samsung 9

0 Likes
boricuamami-1948

I have a samsung and settings doesn't have reset network options

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

boricuamama-1948 We apologize for the issues you are having with your voicemail. A full voicemail inbox is never fun. Don't worry. We will be pleased to help you. To better assist you, I need to ask you some questions. How do you access your voicemail? Do you dial *86 or do you view your voicemails via Visual Voicemail? 

JacobG_VZW

0 Likes