Voice mail indicator comes on 1-3 days late
jtschirgi

I have an iPhone 6.  Suddenly incoming voice mails that are left on my phone (I can see them as they appear on the home screen) do not appear in the phone app.  The incoming call doesn't even appear (if no voicemail is left, a call does appear) as a recent call.  Then, 1 to 3 days later it appears as a recent call and a voicemail.  This is a new phenomenon.  What is going on?  I haven't changed anything related to the Verizon.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voice mail indicator comes on 1-3 days late
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

What a nuisance this must be, jtschirgi. I’m confident you’ve tried restarting your phone which sadly has not repaired the delay. Let’s get the phone to communicate with the voicemail servers sooner. Using the phone head to Settings > Phone > change voicemail password. Here re-enter in your vmail password.

If this does not do the trick, then resetting the device’s network settings is our follow up step. Here’s how:

“ Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before. “

DavidH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes