Verizon NFL Mobile app won't connect
Danielle62384
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon NFL mobile app will not connect: Error message: Sorry. There was a connection error. Please retry again later. I have been getting this error for 2 days, i have reinstalled twice and also turned my phone off and reset as well. It won't even work if I am connected to wifi.

Labels (1)
Re: Verizon NFL Mobile app won't connect
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Danielle62384,

Let's make sure you get access to your NFL mobile application. I'm sure you're eager to start watching. First, uninstall the application again, then re-download it. Then, make sure your wi-fi is completely off. Once yoi have done this, launch the app again; the app needs our network connection the first time it's launched.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
bdblair1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same issue with my blackberry Z10 . I uninstalled reinstalled and still no go. Not connected to wifi and wifi is off

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is strange bdblair1! Please try disabling cellular data for one minute, then enable and and test. http://vz.to/1sowPEm

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
bdblair1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Still no joy. Smiley Sad I don't know if I am unable to see any content as I have never seen a message saying such. The message just comes up every time I launch the app

0 Likes
tbo27
Master - Level 2

Try adding NFL mobile feature to your account online and reset your network settings on phone make sure you know your WiFi of before that

0 Likes
1magine
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issue on latest NFL Mobile on Z10. Ridiculous!!!

0 Likes
wsalopek

Same here. 

I have Samsung Note II...I try to start the app and it says: "you might not be connected to the network".  Please establish a network connection and try again."

Of course I AM connected to "the network".  (By the way, why does it say THE network, as opposed to A network?  Does it matter?

I have rebooted, reinstalled, and tried every combination of wifi on/off, mobile data on/off.

Please Verizon, do NOT advertise NFL Mobile is a user can't get it to work.

0 Likes
mdejb35

Has there been any resolution to this issue? I've tried the suggestions and methods above, and I am still getting the same error. I'm at the point of wondering how many people have this issue, and why they stay with Verizon.

0 Likes
yechmech

I had the same problem. Tried a lot of things. I have the answer that will return you to football heaven:

I had the location services optimized for best battery usage. Disable that option. Enjoy football bliss!

0 Likes