Unable to answer e-mailed text messages.
Ant
Contributor - Level 2

Hello.

I get mobilephonenumber@vzwpix.com and mobilephonenumber@vtext.com text messages, but replying to them failed on my iPhone 4S' iOS v9.3.5 messaging (Verizon Wireless' cellular and wifi). Retrying keeps failing. Why?

Thank you in advance. Smiley Happy

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unable to answer e-mailed text messages.
pherson
Champion - Level 1

You have to log in to the account and accept the terms and conditions of the new messages account them it will work.

0 Likes
Ant
Contributor - Level 2

pherson wrote:

You have to log in to the account and accept the terms and conditions of the new messages account them it will work.

Interesting. I wished Verizon would have told me that before I mentioned it. Argh.

0 Likes
katrinan_vzw
Verizon Employee

pherson​ Thanks for providing that suggestion!

Ant​ We want you to be able to respond to all your messages seamlessly. Did Pherson's  recommendation work for you? If not, when did this issue first begin? Also, since Vtext was recently converted to Verizon Messages, are you using the iPhone's default messaging application or the Message+ application?

katrinan_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ant
Contributor - Level 2

Katrina Neal wrote:

pherson Thanks for providing that suggestion!

Ant We want you to be able to respond to all your messages seamlessly. Did Pherson's recommendation work for you? If not, when did this issue first begin? Also, since Vtext was recently converted to Verizon Messages, are you using the iPhone's default messaging application or the Message+ application?

katrinan_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Not yet since I need to wait for the owner of the family plan. I just started using it. I do use iPhone's iOS' default messaging. I avoid any third party apps.

0 Likes