Trying to change address on online order and get current status. Not sure what to do next.
JAMTUC29

So, I ordered an iPhone 11 on October 21, 2020 with 2 day shipping. For some reason, my shipping address in my account was missing my apartment number. As a result, my order had to be returned to sender. I tried to add my apartment number to my address but I was told Verizon had restricted my ability to do so. As a result, I had to wait the phone returned to sender before I could make changes on the order. 

I was able to get in touch with a representative yesterday who helpfully managed to get my order changed with my correct address. He provided me with a ticket number but I haven't been able to use it to get the status of my order. The order page online still reflects only my October 21, 2020 order with my old tracking number. Tracking number still shows "returned to sender." I have not received any email with an updated order. 

I've been trying to get in touch with a customer service representative but no luck. I just want to get my order status/tracking number and hopefully get my phone shipped over soon. 

0 Likes
Re: Trying to change address on online order and get current status. Not sure what to do next.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to make sure that you're able to track your order, and we'd love to take a closer look at your account and provide you with an update. We'll be sending a Private Note to better assist.

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Trying to change address on online order and get current status. Not sure what to do next.
Tforney14

I just went through the same thing. Ordered phone online, missing apt number, couldn't change my address and phone has been returned to sender. Talked to a representative yesterday and still haven't received an email. I don't know where to begin. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
Tforney14

Can you help me as well? I'm having the same experience.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here for you and want to hep to ensure you get your shipment.  Can you please send us a Private Message? *Lisa

0 Likes