Texts not being delivered to non apple phones
Slaughter93

I have iPhone X, on Jan 18th, 2021 I started having issues with text being delivered to non iPhone users. If I turn off my iMessage then no text are delivered. I can receive text from everyone. I’ve tried restarting, signing out & in of my Apple ID. Nothing seems to be helping. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: Texts not being delivered to non apple phones
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want to ensure you are able to send and deliver all of your messages successfully, Slaughter93. Have you tried toggling (turning off/on) your SMS setting?

1. From a Home screen on your Apple® iPhone®, navigate: Settings > Messages . If an app isn't available on your Home screen, swipe left to access the App Library.
  2. Tap the Send as SMS switch to turn on or off . When enabled and iMessage is unavailable, messages are sent as SMS.

Is your device up to date? What messaging application are you using and experiencing this issue with? 

0 Likes
Slaughter93

Had to call Verizon & the tech person had to reactivate my cell.  All is working now.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are glad to hear all is up and running again on your cell, Slaughter93. Be sure to let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you. Thank you for being the best part of Verizon Wireless: Our customer. We hope you have a fantastic day!

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Likes