Re: Some of my calls go straight to voice mail iphone 6?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tncat-

Thank you so much for trying that as well. I have my detective hat and I am ready to get this resolved. Please go to your phone Settings>Do not distrub>Allow calls from> and make sure this is set to Everyone. Also check under Repeated calls and make sure it is disabled as well as all other options under Do not Disturb. Power off  your phone and restart it back on. Let us know if that works.

CarmenT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tncat
Enthusiast - Level 1

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
tncat
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have tried each of these actions in your email. All calls still go to voice mail.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Derose1973

If you have Hiya app this was causing my issue 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank for providing important information to help with the resolution, Derose1973. Please let us know if we can provide additional assistance.

DavidC_VZW

0 Likes
Sabehtz

I am in my home.  Different places in my home.  It is not all calls, though I have one caller that always goes straight.  I am WiFi but turned it off.  It now says LTE and I have all the bats.  Today I had my phone on the footstool and I didn’t  miss a call, but the caller had left me a voicemail. Also interesting is that my cell phone is hooked up to ALSO ring when I am at home.  Have been doing this years and years.  But, the ring didn’t sound there either.  

0 Likes
Sabehtz

Ooops.  I am actually having the problem on my 7+

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the additional information. Have you attempted to reset the network settings on your iPhone? This can be found under Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings. In addition, have you attempted to manual reset your voicemail password by dialing *86 from your device?

JoshuaC_VZW

0 Likes