Screen interference
MsRoniJ

Why does a wide black bar appear across the screen every time I access an internet website?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Screen interference
mflandshark
Contributor - Level 3

is it like at the top of the screen? (near where you put in the web address?) because that might just be the mobile version of the app but if its like down the center of the phone and it has nothing to do with the page that would actually be concerning enough to call tech support and ask if it were me.

0 Likes
MsRoniJ

The rep did not answer my question, AT ALL!  There is a very large, very WIDE black bar that goes across the screen of my tablet that interferes with me trying to read the contents that's on my screen.  My question remains, Why does a very large, very wide black bar appear across the screen of my Verizon table every single time I log into the internet??!

0 Likes
mflandshark
Contributor - Level 3

is it in the middle of the screen, bottom of the screen or top of the screen. It sounds like a software issue with the internet browser your using.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having a black bar across the screen of your phone can be very frustrating MsRoniJ. Is there any damage to the phone, physical or water? Did you notice the black bar after downloading a specific application? What phone do you have?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you having issues with touching and moving images and content at the screen during this time? Are you using an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6+?

If possible, try to get a screenshot of the Black bar for us. Instructions are found here: ▷ How to take a screenshot in iOS . I would suggest getting a screenshot of a site like Yahoo.com or Google.com, which won't show any personally identifiable information, to post to this forum.

0 Likes