Re: STOLEN UPON DELIVERY
Tidbits
Legend

It wasn't stolen upon delivery it was stolen after delivery which is a difference.

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

Since the neighbor was kind enough to sign and accept the package, you'd think they'd at least hold on to it.  Maybe put a note on your door informing you to come and see them at their place to pick up the package.  Just sayin...

mama23dogs
Legend

I Have to agree.  I would never accept a package without then taking responsibility for it being delivered to the correct person.  File this one under, "don't do me any favors"

Weth
Legend

pyotrveliky wrote:

Legally yes. My issue is with Verizon allowing for indirect delivery on a very expensive package without informing me upon ordering the phone. Yes she was foolish to leave it out but she was trying to help.

You and this lady are going to find out that she is legally responsible. It will all come back to her and her signature. Then it will be up to you to eat it, or sue her for the dollars you are out. No matter how many times you say it, Verizon and FedEx are not at fault here. They delivered the package to the address and an adult signed for the package.

I cannot believe anyone would take a package for someone else and just put it in a common area.

Snn5
Legend

I always leave a note that states:  "Only ME (name) can sign for, unless property manager (name) is in the office."  Usually works.

andresgardea57

Same thing is happening to me today. My package was suppose to get here yesterday saying it’s delivered but I was at work all day soo who signed for it?????? N it’s not “in front of my door step” I would’ve seen it when I got to the door I thought this packages were suppose to b more secure I called customer service supposedly they gonna try n track it w the IP address idk how they gonna track it down but ok lol they prolly jst told me that so I wouldn’t get upset 😂😂 good one customer service u got me cus idk how that’s possible 

0 Likes
andresgardea57

Hopefully they don’t close my account because I’m not paying for a phone that I never touched or signed for it’s suppose to b my signature, my approval. I’ve been w Verizon for a full year never missed a payment hopefully I don’t loose my account for something so dumb, idk why they jst didn’t leave it at the office they usually do that with all my packages it’s weird this package was “delivered to my door” hopefully I don’t start having problems w you guys wouldn’t want to leave to a different service.

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your concerns are our concerns too. I'd be disappointed as well, if this were my experience and I apologize for your inconvenience.

Verizon uses multiple shipping vendors to deliver orders/packages to our customers. In situation where there are discrepancies, we work to address and resolve the issues, as quickly as possible. 

I've noted your reference that our Customer Service Team in investigating this matter. May I ask if you were provided with a Case Number, time frame to keep you updated, or anything else to help with the investigation and to keep you updated.

Anything we can do to help you, we're always at your service.

-Robert C.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there! We hear your concerns and you shouldn't be responsible for something you didn't receive. We'd be happy to help however we can! To begin, please send us a Private Note, so we can obtain more info about this tonight. *Kris

0 Likes