Report Dropped calls/bad signal?
Wilumm79
Enthusiast - Level 3

Is there anywhere that signal degradation, dropped calls, and delayed messages, and etc can be reported for a particular area?

Labels (1)
Re: Report Dropped calls/bad signal?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wilumm79, thanks for the heads up! You've reached the right place to report this issue. What's your zip code and which make/model phone do you have? Have you powered your device off/on since having this issue?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

Momscott4
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having many dropped calls all of a sudden.  I've worked in my home office for 5 years with no changes whatsoever to the environment.  Now when I work from my desk, many calls drop or the person on the other end can not hear me.  This is having a major impact on my business and I can't get any resolution.  I am in the 716 area code, 14224 zip and using an iPhone6.  Any help out there?

USMC_Veteran
Enthusiast - Level 3

Wilumm79, You should call tech support. There could be an outage in the area not yet known of. You should use a different phone then the one you are having issues with if possible and if you are able to go into a Verizon store (not retailer) and get the SIM card replaced before hand that would be one less step you would need to go through. There is a possibility you might need to have a ticket put in for the issue.

Hope this helps

0 Likes
Wilumm79
Enthusiast - Level 3

I Have powered off/on my device, soft resets, and even had another Verizon customer (co-worker) try their phone (Galaxy) and same issues. I have a iPhone 6 and it happens at the zip code 73107. It's still on going and today it was changing from LTE to 3G to Extended to 3G. It's actually seemed to have gotten worse at the address of 2401 NW 23rd St. 73107

0 Likes