Replacement phone not working
Bf05

I ordered a replacement iPhone 6 on Thursday and I received it on Friday. I got it set up and it was working perfectly fine when I added it to my number, I then made it the primary phone and and the connection to Verizon no longer stayed. At first I just restarted it, and it would work then the phone would freeze. So, I took out the SIM card and put it back in, that worked. The phone will have a network at school and home but it will then switch to searching or no Service, and i made sure the bill was payed and nothing happened. Please help I have to return my old phone soon, and I don't want to be without a phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Replacement phone not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bf05,

Sorry to hear about trouble with your new device. We know how much our customers rely on their devices and we want to get this resolved for you as quickly as possible. The first thing I'd recommend trying is resetting your phone's network settings. Keep in mind this will also clear any stored WiFi networks. This will allow the phone to reprogram its network information, which should resolve the problem. Please let us know ASAP if this does not do the trick for you. The steps are at this link under #6: http://apple.co/1IDEu6P

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes