Recent purchase
Ladybug4him

I just bought a new Apple phone the X; and the battery doesn't hold a charge and the phone gets hot.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Recent purchase
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Where did you purchase the phone and have you contacted them?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Sean_K_Ching
Enthusiast - Level 3

You should go back to where you purchased it from and request for an exchange. That shouldn't happen and if you recently purchased, there should be no reason not to exchange the faulty device, assuming it really is faulty.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ladybug4him, It's truly disheartening to learn that your new iPhone X is giving such difficulty. jav6 and Sean.K.Ching asked some really good questions and provided good advice. Since the phone is recently purchased and is running hot; it would be best to take the phone back in for an evaluation of these issues. We never want you to handle a phone that is getting hot this way and your safety is our top priority. Here's a link that provides further detail on our 14-day Return policy: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-return-device-or-accessory-video/

TanishaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes