Pre-order iphone. Shipping time?!?
mttfrnkl85

I preordered the iphone 6 but when i look at order status it just says:"Your order is processing. Your shipping details will be available soon." I need to know when i can receive my phone. is there anything i can do that will let me know how long it will take?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Pre-order iphone. Shipping time?!?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi mttfrnkl85. I know that everyone is so excited to get their new phones. I'm excited for you! Sadly there is not a way for us to say that your device will "for sure" ship out on such and such date. We are filling the orders in the order they were received. So once the device ships, you will receive another email as well as be charged for the device at that time. Keep checking your order status and watch for updates: http://bit.ly/RjmCUB.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi mttfrnkl85. I know that everyone is so excited to get their new phones. I'm excited for you! Sadly there is not a way for us to say that your device will "for sure" ship out on such and such date. We are filling the orders in the order they were received. So once the device ships, you will receive another email as well as be charged for the device at that time. Keep checking your order status and watch for updates: http://bit.ly/RjmCUB.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
jtcommtech
Enthusiast - Level 3

When did you order your iPhone 6 mttfrnkl185? What time was it? Right now shipping times are anywhere from next week all the way to 10/24. Depends on what you ordered (6 or 6 plus, color, memory size).

Verizon doesn't actually stock any new Apple products. Apple controls everything including carrier inventories and shipping. That's why Verizon can't give you a firm date. Apple has said yesterday in a press release that they are working around the clock to make up the backorders as quickly as possible. They will come through, patience is the key.

0 Likes