Ordered an iPhone 6s+ from VZW online with 11/02 ship date. Can I cancel that if I find one in store before then?
GrahamDavis

Hello: I ordered an iPhone 6s Plus 128 GB with a 11/02 ship date from the VZW online store last week. I'm paying for it through Verizon's device payments program (my old contract otherwise expired). If I find this phone in stock in stores before 11/02, can I cancel the online order and still finance it through VZW's device payments?

Thanks!
Graham

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ordered an iPhone 6s+ from VZW online with 11/02 ship date. Can I cancel that if I find one in store before then?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GrahamDavis,

Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. I know how important it is to get your new phone as quickly as possible. Yes, you most definitely can get it in a store and cancel your pre-order. You can do this up to the point the pre-order actually goes through. Once you get the alert that your phone has been processed to be shipped, then you would not want to attempt to get it in the store at that point, as your line will no longer show eligible for upgrading.

EricW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes