Order still processing? Final credit approval?
uhwtfky
Enthusiast - Level 1

So, I got a order confirmation or a 'your order is complete' email. I ordered my Iphone 8 plus two days ago- chose two day shipping.. and it's still processing? I'm afraid I won't get my phone on time based upon other forum-posts. I'd copy and paste what it says but the site said:

Maximum attempts tried for the Order Status.

lol! got to be kidding me!

Anyways, can someone let me know what's going on? I am supposed to get my product on Wednesday.

order still proccessing.. check back later.. final credit approval? don't get it.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
Re: Order still processing? Final credit approval?
dizzy442
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sounds like your credit is still being verified. I would call to check to see if you do not have to send in documents or check email.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

uhwtfky, we understand your concern about your order. Did you agree to the Terms & Conditions for the device?

LauraL_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
uhwtfky
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do I agree to Terms and Conditions even after I had ordered my item?

0 Likes
josephe_vzw
Verizon Employee

I certainly understand the importance of getting your device shipped as quickly as possible, uhktfky. If you ordered your phone online, you would have accepted terms and conditions during the order process. Let’s take a closer look into your order. Please reply to the private message I sent you.

JosephE_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Csuper3356
Enthusiast - Level 1

Having the same issue now! No one knows why it’s processing. Everyone told me it would be here by 8pm today and nothing. Now someone is telling me the order is not complete. I have the “order is complete” email and an email from customer service today saying it’s arriving today. It didn’t.

0 Likes
PHIWHI16

can you help me with my order

0 Likes
magoodall
Enthusiast - Level 1

How long did it take to finally get your order? I’m in the same boat now and have no luck with help

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

magoodall, we certainly want you to have an easy time with processing an order. What specifically is the trouble?

0 Likes
MrTunaCat
Enthusiast - Level 1
  • Same boat as well?  How long did it take you?  Lol.  It says 2day shipping and I was stoked.  But it's been 2 business days and it hasn't even shipped.  What's the point in fast shipping if they take so long to ship it.