Okay, so I have an out of contract iPhone 4 whose carrier is listed as Verizon, but has no network access. I'm currently a ST customer and am in the process of transferring my service from my Straight Talk phone to this iPhone via the BYOP program. I have
cmac1225

Okay, so I have an out of contract iPhone 4 whose carrier is listed as Verizon, but has no network access. I'm currently a ST customer and am in the process of transferring my service from my Straight Talk phone to this iPhone via the BYOP program. I have registered it with Straight Talk with the BYOP plan and all that's left to complete the activation is to dial *22890. However, when I try to dial the number it says that the phone cannot be programmed. Do I need to get Verizon to carrier unlock it? Or am I just doing something wrong?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Okay, so I have an out of contract iPhone 4 whose carrier is listed as Verizon, but has no network access. I'm currently a ST customer and am in the process of transferring my service from my Straight Talk phone to this iPhone via the BYOP program. I
KathyH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi cmac1225- We would love to offer you a great wireless experience with Verizon Wireless! I apologize as we are unable to support the device if not active on our network. Visit http://www.vzw.com/plans for some great plan options to activate device with us!

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Okay, so I have an out of contract iPhone 4 whose carrier is listed as Verizon, but has no network access. I'm currently a ST customer and am in the process of transferring my service from my Straight Talk phone to this iPhone via the BYOP program. I
KathyH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi cmac1225- We would love to offer you a great wireless experience with Verizon Wireless! I apologize as we are unable to support the device if not active on our network. Visit http://www.vzw.com/plans for some great plan options to activate device with us!

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes