Not sure if this is the right place to report MMS issue
jhollin1138

Both my wife and friend have iPhone 6 on Verizon, I run Android. Both are having the same issue with MMS messages (picture and group). Neither are able to receive or send MMS. I'm not seeing anything about an outage. The problem/outage is approaching 24 hours. If needed, we are in northeast Ohio.

Anyone else having an issue with MMS on an iPhone.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Not sure if this is the right place to report MMS issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get those memories flying again, johollin1138. Are all other data services working as normal? Is this affecting messages to other iPhone users(iMessage) and to Android like yours? Have messages been tested on and off WiFi?

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jhollin1138

Problem only seems to be for iPhone on Verizon. Problem is also on and off WiFi. I, and my friends not with iPhones, can send and receive MMS with no problems. IMessenger does seem to be working.

My wife, for example last night was the only person to not be able to receive a group text sent between her and her sister for a baby shower they are planning. She is the only one with iPhone on Verizon.

Today, she tried to send me a picture text and would not be delivered. I tried to send (I was not on WiFi) her and my iPhone Verizon friend a picture and it was never received. My wife was WiFi at the time and my friend was on network.

Seems odd that the common thread is iPhone on Verizon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate your prompt reply as we do want to get to teh bottom of this. Has each device been restarted since this began? Please also complete a Reset of Network Settings on wifes phone via Settings>General>Reset.

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jhollin1138

I knowy wife has restarted her phone. When she gets home, I'll reset her network settings.

0 Likes