My phone calls are being forwarded and routed to a switchboard!
Bcimhappy
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hey Verizon/Apple people. My phone has been forwarding it's calls since I bought the thing. I've called like 10 different times to keep it turned off and it keeps coming back?!? And also, why would I get a switchboard message when i can't complete a call? None of my voicemail is showing up and I have like 5 customer agreements on my account with different signatures....

AND for some reason I get employee discounts?

Conclusion: Someone from your store is screwing with my phone!

Called and bought Asurion wireless protection....no one has helped. maybe someone will respond?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My phone calls are being forwarded and routed to a switchboard!
Ptmc518
Contributor - Level 3

What do you mean a switchboard?  What do you hear when the calls are forwarded?  Does your employer possibly offer an employee discount?

0 Likes
Bcimhappy
Enthusiast - Level 1

Well first I should say that my 15 digit IMEI on the back of my phone does not match the first 15 out of the 16 digit IMEI On MyVerizon under advanced details. Also, I haven't been receiving a "ringing" call. Except for those on my Verizon account. The other calls go straight to vmail or never come through at all. When I call back I get the "Verizon cannot complete the call as dialed message switch 20-1"

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

You should call customer service or go to a Verizon store to get this sorted out.  The IMEI numbers should match. 

Bcimhappy
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is a personal account and I have a new start up. I don't get a discount and I use my homes landline for business.

0 Likes