My order status
dsshah1987

I place an order on 11/07/2016 for 3 i phones 7 plus still status shows up its in process how long i need to wait for to get my order shipped?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My order status
emilyambro

good luck mine was ordered 10/25. still waiting- probably until 12/5 to ship

0 Likes
jasper1031
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered Rose gold 256gb 7plus on 10/22... est ship date was changed 3 times and is now 12/5

Don't hold your breath...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jasper1031, I understand how anxious waiting on a new phone can make us. With the high demand for the iPhone 7 Plus shipping can be delayed. If you received notice that your phone will ship by 12/05 that's great news, and it should be arriving no later than 12/08. If you have any issues with your tracking information updating at that time please don't hesitate to reach out to us here >> http://vz.to/2e3J7jh

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
jasper1031
Enthusiast - Level 1

How can you even reply with that reaponse, this is the third shipping date I've had for this phone. and it doesn't update until the day it's supposed to actually ship. I have little faith it will be here by 12 /8.

0 Likes
jasper1031
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just got a text saying my order was processed, I checked my credit card and it was charged today. I'm so excited... I'm assuming its shipping tomorrow ! EKKKKKKK

0 Likes