I recently purchased a I pad pro and How do i return it Without penalties ive decided i dont want it
KelvinB

How do I return a brand new Ipad pro never used back to verizion without penalties

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I recently purchased a I pad pro and How do i return it Without penalties ive decided i dont want it
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Excellent input, we would like to clear up the return process, KelvinB. With the return, if the device is opened from its original packaging, this would incur the $35.00 restocking fee. To confirm, you do have 14 days from the point of purchase to return the device without any penalties. With refusing delivery, this will automatically re-route the device back to the warehouse for the return which could still be an option if not yet delivered. You can also learn more by clicking here: http://vz.to/20GClRF

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Re: I recently purchased a I pad pro and How do i return it Without penalties ive decided i dont want it
mama23dogs
Legend

You have 14 days to return an item.  After that it is yours.

if you are passed 14 days you can sell the item an pay off the device payment or ETF.

0 Likes
tdperry
Contributor - Level 1

You can refuse delivery (if it hasn't been delivered to you yet) and you may not get hit with the restock fee, but once you accept it, I am pretty sure you are going to get hit with the $35 restock fee (think it's still $35) if you return it - even within the 14 day window.  Outside of that window you will have to sell it on the open market to try and recoup a portion of your cost.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Excellent input, we would like to clear up the return process, KelvinB. With the return, if the device is opened from its original packaging, this would incur the $35.00 restocking fee. To confirm, you do have 14 days from the point of purchase to return the device without any penalties. With refusing delivery, this will automatically re-route the device back to the warehouse for the return which could still be an option if not yet delivered. You can also learn more by clicking here: http://vz.to/20GClRF

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!