I lost my visual voicemail?
Akirapop

Ok so a while back, I had a iphone 5s, it had visual voicemail, everything was good. But then I switched to a Lg G3 and of course it doesn't have the vosual vociemail feature so, then a few months later I switched back to my iphone 5s, and now whenever I click on the voicemail icon in the phone app, it just dials voicemail for me??? CAN SOMEONE HELP? I even reseted my network settings. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I lost my visual voicemail?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi akirapop,

We want all the features on your device to work perfectly. Thanks for your hard work in an effort to resolve your issue. I have sent you a direct message for additional assistance. Please respond to the direct message.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Smilla

My iphone 5 is suddenly "telling me" that visual voice mail is not available. It hasn't been available for 1+ week. I will no longer waste time calling voice mail. I am clueless as to why this is happening.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Smilla

Visual voicemail is a great feature to have. Were you having any difficulty with your voicemail prior to this happening? Do you still have data turned on and see either 3G or LTE in the top left corner?

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DUSFLE40

I am having this exact same issue.  How is this resolved?

0 Likes