I have purchased a ringback tone for my 5c but cannot figure out how to assign it to my specific phone? i have three phones on my contract. any suggestions?
MikeBobala

I have purchased a ringback tone for my 5c but cannot figure out how to assign it to my specific phone? we have three phones on our contract. any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I have purchased a ringback tone for my 5c but cannot figure out how to assign it to my specific phone? i have three phones on my contract. any suggestions?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello MikeBobala,

I can help answer your question! You need to be signed into My Verizon under the number that downloaded the number. If there is no account for that number, you can register it on My Verizon. Once signed in, you will have the option to manage and set your ringtone.

Thanks,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSuppport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I have purchased a ringback tone for my 5c but cannot figure out how to assign it to my specific phone? i have three phones on my contract. any suggestions?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Each line needs to have it's own login and password for managing ringbacks and ringtone purchases, and backup and cloud services.

Register each number on the account for it's own username and password, and make the ringback purchase under that login. If it's already purchased under a different number, call customer service and they can straighten it out for you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello MikeBobala,

I can help answer your question! You need to be signed into My Verizon under the number that downloaded the number. If there is no account for that number, you can register it on My Verizon. Once signed in, you will have the option to manage and set your ringtone.

Thanks,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSuppport

0 Likes